From: LARGEEYES@aol.com
To: meteorobs@atmob.org
Subject: (meteorobs) Frustration
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 00:36:30 EST

Well, up until this evening, things were perfect.  Now HEAVY fog has rolled
in the area.  DOesn't look like anything anywhere near cincinnati is clear.
I am beyond bummed.  The meteor would have to hit the house for us to see it
in this!

Jeremy
http://www.meteorobs.org/storms.html

Téléchargez MSN Explorer gratuitement à l'adresse
http://explorer.msn.fr/intl.asp

http://www.meteorobs.org/storms.html