[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Leo flash on the moon from Asia, who is ready ?

Hi all !

I will manage to catch some LEO hitting the moon at the US peak around 1000
UT with a camcorder, using a 80 mm refractor, from Korea Sobaeksan
observatory.
Is there someone who will try the same thing on that peak ? It could be
interesting to compare our results in case of positive observation ...
Hope for a good show over America !
Good luck and clear sky !

Christophe Marlot

Téléchargez MSN Explorer gratuitement à l'adresse
http://explorer.msn.fr/intl.asp

http://www.meteorobs.org/storms.html