[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Anecdotal data - Boston area Nov 18

Hi all,

Just came inside from some totally unscientific watching in Andover MA. Some high clouds but overhead looked pretty clear (I could see M44 as an obvious smudge). I observed from 4AM EST until twilight (5:45 AM). I guesstimate from 6 to about 20 per minute with magnitudes brighter than about 3. Seemed to be more activity between 4:45 - 5:15, but even then it came in bursts. Maybe a dozen or so bright (-3 mag) ones over the 1.5 hours I watched.

Regards,

Brewster

http://www.meteorobs.org/storms.html