[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Too many to keep track of!!

Hello all,
               I just got home from the Florida Keys and I'm speechless!!
Many illumiated the ground.  Trains everywhere!  At one point I exclaimed to
my fellow observer Bernd Brinkman who was photographing that it was
"raining"  I will send a more detailed description later as I am very tired.
I have not read any of the other list mail yet but I know many of you saw
the same.

                                    Long trains (especially last night!)

                                  Jeff Wilson

http://www.meteorobs.org/storms.html