[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) Re: Great Show

We Tulsans were in West Texas also, just SW of Amarillo.  Thanks for the
clear beautiful Texas skies.  It was amazing, we counted over 2011 meteors
from 3:30a.m.-6a.m.  Yes, I agree with you we were seeing storm levels. They
were coming at times 5-10 at a times.  Almost impossible to count.  We
probably missed 1,000 more.  It will be interesting to see what the final
per hour was.

David Stine
Astronomy Club of Tulsa