[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Final Summary, Leonids from S. Carolina

I have already posted my quick report, but wanted to follow it up with
the results of the other observers who were with me. This was their
first meteor effort, with little information being recorded, so full
reports will not be possible. Note that all meteors observed were
recorded as Leonids:

Todd Barrier - 311 Leonids
Mike Jensen  - 266 Leonids
Pat Burton   - 179 Leonids
Cindy Miller - 295 Leonids

All four observers began observing at around 1:30 am EST. They ended
their session and went home at about 5:30 am EST.

All in all, a good first effort, with 1,805 Leonids recorded (including
my own)!!

Mark Davis

http://www.meteorobs.org/storms.html