[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Meteor Observing Report (Central Virginia) 16 - 19 November 2001

Hello Mark!  Glad to know that you are feeling a little better.  Too bad
that you came down ill so close to such a big event for us.  I hope that
your recovery is continuing well!  Thank you for the reminder of sending
in the reports, as I can see the numerous reports coming in the past few
days.  Below is my report for the three mornings of observations on the
Leonids.

Observer:			Felix A. Martinez