[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: J shaped train

Jeff,
Could we have observed the same fireball?  The one that left the J shaped
train that
I can definitely time was a -5 that occurred at 4:20 am CST in Louisiana, it
lasted
for a long time, and it did become round after time. Glad to hear so many in
Fla got
a great show as well as we did in La. It had the curve underneath as well.

Barbara Wilson

.

http://www.meteorobs.org/storms.html