[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: elf talk: unknown user robert warren

At 10:43 AM 11/21/2001, Werfried Kuneth - list elf wrote:

>Have no idea how to fix this. Last time we had a similar case, which required to manually edit the subscription file on the majordomo server

Yes, I was in the process of doing that right after I sent the email trying to 'fix' it but have been on the phone. Will do it now.

BTW, I stopped doing forwards as you were getting to them before me and I didn't want to make duplicates.  Let me know if you're 'stopping'  OTOH tomorrow is the US Thanksgiving holiday and I probably won't be near my computer...

Thanks,

Brewster

http://www.meteorobs.org/storms.html