[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Late preliminary report

Well, Chris I know a little bit how you must feel. I had written and tested a really cool program to record the magnitude and time of every meteor in a simple fashion on my laptop computer. It allowed me to enter data without ever looking away from the sky, even with thick gloves on. I was really looking forward to collecting all this data effortlessly.

When I got to the mountaintop site, I realized I forgot the laptop's power cord at home! With only 15 mins of operating time left on the internal battery, I just took out my pad of paper and pencil, and did it the old fashioned way.

Mike

http://www.meteorobs.org/storms.html