[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Leonid Reports

Mark, I wonder if it might be possible for me to obtain some portion of the
data you receive. If you have been following my tale, you may recall that I
am attempting to resolve some questions regarding the spatial distribution
of Leonids. My own experiment was a dismal failure, but I might be able to
derive some useful results from reports that give meteor counts with a
resolution of one minute. I have been collecting such reports as have
appeared on this list, but should you have a more complete collection, I
would be greatly obliged if you could somehow make that available to me.

Chris Crawford