[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Fine structure in Leonid stream?

Hi Chris,
   I will send you my two audiotapes of the LEO max.  They contain good
recordings of WWV second beats for about an hour and a half, from 9:18-10:57
UT, with my voice notes of meteors seen.  That seems to fit your second
request below.  I hope they will be of help in your study.
Best wishes,  Rich Taibi
PS: These tapes furnished the data in my Nov 23 meteorobs post. RT