[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Fine structure in Leonid stream?

on 11/25/01 7:15 AM, KY at ksyo@pinelanddot net wrote:

> Chris,
> I'll be happy to send you a copy of my tape for 10:00-11:00 UT, as
> soon as I can have one dubbed.  I was planning on keeping the original.  I've
> been comparing 1-minute intervals from various observers as they've been
> posted
> and most show very strong correlations in the minute-by-minute rise and fall
> of
> rates.  I'm still missing the minute-by-minute rates for at least two seasoned
> observers -- here's hoping they'll be sharing their data soon!

Kim, if I may be a little pushy, could I get copies of all your tapes? I'll
be happy to pay your tape and shipping costs in advance. Do you have a
PayPal account?

By the way, my offer to pay for tape and shipping extends to all persons on
this list. I certainly don't want to lose any precious data for the few
bucks it costs to provide the data!

Chris

http://www.meteorobs.org/storms.html

Follow-Ups: References: