[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Strange Leonid...

In a message dated 11/25/01 6:35:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
p.martin@cyberusdot ca writes:

> Did anybody see this anomalous Leonid? It appears like the meteor
>  split in two pieces about halfway on its path. It's the first time I
>  see something like that on a high-velocity meteor...

  I saw the one you are referring to, but this is not a picture of it. What I
saw looked a lot like the Challenger explosion - one bright streak breaking
off into two going different directions. I even have a picture of the ...
Smoke trail. I have lots of pictures of the awesome smoke trails. <sigh>

  ~ Lady Q

  Your momma's so fat that she's blocking Nostradamus' view of the future.
http://www.meteorobs.org/storms.html