[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Bob's Leonid Trip to Arizona/Sue & Felix AZ Bound in 2002?

Felix,

You should remember that no place is certain of clear skies all of the
time. Despite the favorable climate we were a few wisps away from a
complete disaster but luck was on our side as the clouds thinned and
parted for us.

I might suggest that you contact the folks at Discovery Park in Safford
Arizona (http://www.discoverypark.com/). They were very nice to us and
offered us the use of their facility for the Leonids. With the full moon
in 2002 the few local lights will be much less bothersome than they were
this year.

Clear Skies!

Bob Lunsford

http://www.meteorobs.org/storms.html