[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) NEW 'meteorobs' SUBSCRIBERS PLEASE READ!

As expected, there was a rash of new subscriptions right around the
Leonid peak nights of 17 and 18 November this year. And as expected,
I was in China OBSERVING the Leonids, and so unable to handle any of
these requests...

I am now slowly fulfilling all your subscription requests. If you've
been subscribed to 'meteorobs' AND YOU DO *NOT* WISH TO CONTINUE TO
RECEIVE OUR LIST, please do *not* bother replying to this email, or
emailing me directly. Instead, simply look at the instructions which
you will find at the bottom of this email message. In other words:

TO REMOVE YOURSELF FROM 'meteorobs', PLEASE USE THE WEB FORM AT:
        http://www.meteorobs.org/subscribe.html

Clear skies,
Lew Gramer <owner-meteorobs@atmob.org>

PS: Note that even though "the storm is over", the 'meteorobs' list
is stll one of the best places in the world to read about analysis
of this year's Leonids - and also what we might expect in 2002, and
even from the upcoming *Geminid* meteor shower this December. So it
may be worth your while to stick around for a few days. :)

http://www.meteorobs.org/storms.html