[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Automated Radio Meteor Counts

His works on the absence of sound or a dent in the noise level. If you go into fm mode it would.

----- Original Message -----
From: Mark & Lisa Mikutis
To: meteorobs@atmob.org
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2001 10:31 PM
Subject: (meteorobs) Automated Radio Meteor Counts

Hi Everyone,

I recently purchased a small radio communications receiver-- the Icom-R10 which I have fitted with a dipole antenna and am getting good results using the AM mode at 83.25 MHz.
I was wondering if Pierre's software and computer interface circuit would work for such a system or not? I like his software, but I'm just not sure whether it would work for my new system or not.
Any info greatly appreciated,

Mark Mikutis
E-mail: raptor1@pcpartnerdot net

Follow-Ups: References: