[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Bob's Leonid Trip to Arizona/Sue & Felix AZ Bound in 2002?

Thanks for your response Bob.  I have been saying all along that
Observational Meteor Astronomy is not for the "faint of heart!"  As you
recall, running up to the Blue Ridge Parkway above the low clouds spared
me from a total wipeout this year.  I guess after 25 years of doing this,
it becomes instinctive!  We sent in our proposal today and will hope for
the best.  If selected, I will have to get more specific to receive the
Grant.  For now we are planning on heading to Central or Northern
Arizona.  Do you or any of our Meteorobs Colleagues plan on heading to
Arizona for the 2002 Leonids?  Thanks for the information.  Maybe we can
work on something for 2002?  In the meanwhile, let us all look forward to
the finest annual shower of them all: the Geminids (less than two weeks
before they really get cranking)!
			In Astronomical Affinity - Felix