[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) a few beginner questions...

I had a few very beginner questions I was hoping someone might be able to answer:

#1)  When is it likely that predictions for 2002 will be finalized?

#2)  Is it possible that the moon will only be a problem for part of the observation period?  (Is it possible to move to different parts of the world to avoid the moon?) (Is it possible that updated predictions might lesson the moon problem?)

#3)  Anyone know where to find what time the moon rises and sets next year?

#4)  And finally, from reading, I suspect that 2002 will not be that good for data recording... but is it possible that it will be better (than 2001) for beginners just hoping to see a great display?)

thanks very much for anyone that might have time to take a look at these-

Mark

http://www.meteorobs.org/storms.html