Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 07:12:58 +0800
To: astro-l@uwwdot edu
From: Christopher Go <christone@pacificdot net.ph>
Subject: Leonids from the Philippines
Cc: pas-forum@egroups.com

Hello All,

It was about clear here in Cebu, Philippines except for some haze in the
southern half of the sky which cleared up during the 3rd peak.  I could see
about 6-15 meteors per minute between the 2nd and 3rd peaks.   Also there
was a lot of fireballs!  I like in a light polluted area so I'm sure in a
very dark sky one could see more...

Although meteors appear across the sky, there seems to be a concentration
are the sickle of Leo!

Regards,

Chris

Christopher and Vicky Go
Christone Industries
Manufacturer and Exporter of Quality Fossil Stone and Wrought Iron Furniture
Cebu, Philippines
http://www.christonedot net
Astronomy homepage: http://astro.cstoneind.com

------- End of Forwarded Message