From: Dsupernaul@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 14:48:13 EST
Subject: leonid meteor shower
To: meteorobs@atmob.org

Dear Sirs,

This morning (11-18-01), I traveled to Oatka State Park outside Rochester,
NY.  I got comfortably seated at 3:15 AM, trained my eye to the southern half
of the sky, and when I stood up at 6:10 AM I had counted 990 meteors, the
majority of the Leonid origin.  It was truly an experience of a lifetime!!!

Thanks for your website,
Dan S.

------- End of Forwarded Message
http://www.meteorobs.org/storms.html