[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Help! [Connector for STANO 25mm Image Intensifier?]

    Does anyone know where I can get a push-on connector, plug, or other
type, that will connect to the pins of a STANO type 25 mm 2nd generation
image intensifier?  I am reluctant to solder to the input pins of the
intensifier so I'm looking for such a connector that will fit the four
connector pins.  I am assembling another video meteor detection
spectrograph.

Thanks,
Ed Majden

http://www.meteorobs.org/storms.html