[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Meteorite Tests

Thanks for posting your questions to 'meteorobs', Derek. You obviously
have a strong interest in all things meteor related! :)

One quick note on this particular question: We are actually really just
a list about *meteors*, as opposed to meteorites. The two subjects are
related of course, but they also have some important distinctions.

However, if you'd like to find a forum where you can direct any of your
questions that are specific to *meteorites*, check out our Links page:

    http://www.meteorobs.org/links.html#meteorites

And of course, bring any meteor questions right here to 'meteorobs'. :)

Clear skies!
Lew Gramer <owner-meteorobs@atmob.org>

http://www.meteorobs.org/storms.html