worthwhile!

Date: Nov. 2/3, 2001
Observer: Mark Fox
Location: Newaygo, Newaygo Co., MI USA (43 deg. 27' N,

85 deg. 49' W)
Elevation: 780 feet (about 238 meters)
Teff: about 0.42;  from about 1:40 - 2:05 UT
(8:40-9:05 P.M. EST)
Temperature: 49 F (10 C) @ 3:02 UT, Nov. 2
Recording Method: memory
Breaks: none

LM: about +5.0+

Field of view:  mainly towards Pegasus and Cygnus

Sky Obscured by clouds: 0% as far as I could tell

Percent of open sky not obscured by trees, hills,
etc.: Roughly 33-40% not including all the cracks
visible through the trees.

Observed Showers: SPO  (Was looking for anything!)

Time *** Shower *** Mag.

23:47 UT   SPO       +1

******************************

Velocity *** Color *** Train

   5      Blue/White     -
*******************************

Location ********* Path Length

Between              2-3 deg.
Pegasus and
Cygnus

NOTES:

1. All time recorded here could be off by a +15 sec.
or
so.

Long Trains!

Mark Fox