[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Reentry - Japanes JERS 1

I'm not saying 100% that it was JERS, but I'm strongly believing it is.

I follow Satellites and Orbital Decay, and have been following this one for a little bit. No was to control  JERS's reentry and the Japanese said they wouldn't be able to control the reentry, and that it could land anywhere, but only a small bit would make it to the ground.

I'd put a few dollars betwise on this, but am not 100% positive. I'll wait to see what the experts say, but I'd consider this my best guess/hypothesis :)

Regards,
~Ted