[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Mystery Leonids photo ...please help

The first thing I need to know is, what's the star field? I am unable to
identify it by inspection. From your description, I would think it would
cover the area Hydra - Monoceros - Puppis, but the absence of certain key
stars rules this out. One thing appears certain: the radiant is not inside
the frame. The four stars on the left edge should hold the key to
identifying the star field, but I just can't get a handle on it. Can you
give me any further information that might identify the field?