[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: [nhas] Did you hear any Leonids?

Tod:

I was with a group of  about 30 people who observed the Leonids
all night, but none reported hearing anything.  I, myself, had a
SW radio nearby so if a sound was hard to hear, I could have missed
it.

Bob Young

In a message dated 12/4/2001 11:27:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,