[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Still another re-entry?

Title: Still another re-entry?
From: "Stephanie Mearizo" <smearizo@sgccard.com>
To: <kronk@amsmeteors.org>
Subject: Did I see meteors today?
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 10:59:21 -0500

I live in northern NJ and today as I was driving to work around 8:20 I saw what looked like silver bullets leaving behind white trails of smoke.  At first I thought that they were righting something in the sky, but then I noticed that there were a bunch of them streaking the sky in no particular pattern.  I thought they were planes, but they were falling straight towards the ground...and then I saw a few planes in the sky and realized that they were not at all planes.  What was it???  Was it meteors?  I watched the video of a meteor on the site, but these things were moving much slower...

Please let me know what this was, I am really curious.

Thanks,
Stephanie

--
Gary W. Kronk