[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: [nhas] Did you hear any Leonids?

I had a similar experience to Tod's during the Geminid meteor shower in
1999 ,when i observed a meteor(not a Geminid and unlike any i ever seen)
and also heard a distinct sizzling sound simultaneously.

At the time i was indoors(at my home in London,UK,not much above sea level)
watching from behind glass and the sound i heard seemed to have no
directionality whatsoever as far as i recall. It was a very surreal
experience!!

Leo

http://www.meteorobs.org/storms.html