[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) PLEASE READ FROM ADMINISTRATOR Re: Satellite reentry?

Robert Verish wrote:

> I was wondering when something would be said.
>
> I was even more surprised when there was no mention
> made of all the possibilities afforded to
> meteorobservers should the next re-entry be known
> about in advance!  I mean, just think about it, if

You will get notices of reentry on the seesat list
that you can find at the URL below. Three things:

	- predictions are unreliable and the falling object
		may not be visible because of a 20min difference
		in reentry time
	- They aren't kidding, most reentries are over the pacific!
	- Most accurate predictions are only available a few hours
		in advance at best so it's harder to plan on this.

Give it a try

http://www.meteorobs.org/storms.html