To: <imo-news@imodot net>
From: "CAST" <castfvg@castfvgdot it>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 23:33:39 +0100
Subject: [IMO-News] Leonids of november 18, 2001 (00-05 UT)

Dear friends,

On our website now there are four new images of leonid bolids taken from Casera
Glazzat alta by Giuseppe Campodall'Orto (with me, Marco Candotti, Matteo Mellone
and Katia Coppo; all of CAST) near Pontebba (Ud) in the north-east of Italy and
from Mali Losjn (Croatia) by Marco Russiani (with Mauro Zorzenon; all of CAST).
Another image, with 38 leonid trails, was taken by Massimo Russo from Ayers Rock
(Australia).  URL:

    http://wwwdot castfvgdot it/meteore/bolidi/meteoimm.htm

One image of Campodall'Orto have a helicoidal trail (meteoroid in rotation?);
if you are interested of images in high definition, write me:

    castfvg@castfvgdot it

Excuse me all for my elemental english. Best wishes,

Lucio FURLANETTO
via Marconi 4/e
33057 - PALMANOVA (UD)
castfvg@castfvgdot it
tel./fax 0432-920670

Webmaster, segretario e resp. sez. meteore
del CAST-Circolo Astrofili Talmassons
http://wwwdot castfvgdot it/
webmaster@castfvgdot it

http://www.yahoogroups.com/list/imo-news.