[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) RE: Leonids video request

Hi again
I wish to actually watch a Leonid video on my TV & not over the
internet/computer. I only have a slow dial up & takes too long to load
even small screen animated gifs etc. So no internet "pointers" thanks!

The quality isn't all that good either due to the highly compressed
files. I'd rather have full screen & not a small 7cm x 7cm screen! so
I'd prefer actually buying a video tape.

Thank You
Yours Sincerely
Geoff Wolfe <Cooma NSW Australia>