[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Electrophonics -- anywhere, anytime

There have been a lot of documentation both scientific and subjective on this
subject.  They have been detected by very low frequency radios.  You might do
a search on Google of "electrophonic meteor sounds" by the following URL;

    http://www.google.com

That should keep you busy for a while Kim.