[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Help the neophyte [Info about the GEMINIDS for newcomers?]

When the Leonids appeared over our house, at their insistance I left my
sleeping family in their beds and went out at 5am to watch the show.  Later
that morning I shared with my son the great celestial event he had chosen to
sleep through.

Much to my chagrin he burst into tears and I realized my collosal mommy
fopah.

Thus came the promise to find out as much as I could about the upcoming
Geminids.  Any information any of you could provide as to the place and time
the viewing would be the best for southwestern Ohio would be very appreciated
by a blundering mom.

http://www.meteorobs.org/storms.html