[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Geminid Meteor Shower

I think there are many people on this list who consider themselves amateurs,
me included. We're here to learn because we're interested in space. I would
suggest posting this "amateur list" address to meterobs, as not only will it
help us amateurs eventually become more knowledgeable, but we can pass this
info on to other would-be astronomers and expand our family.

-Gene

http://www.meteorobs.org/storms.html