[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) Geminid Meteor Shower

On the night of the maximum (Dec 13/14), the radiant of the Geminids will be
at most 26 degrees above the horizon from Perth (at 02:17 local time). The
higher the radiant gets, the more meteors you will be able to see.
Astronomical twilight begins at 03:24.

Still, between midnight and 03:24 you should be able to see about 20-25
Geminids per hour from a dark location.

Daniel

http://www.meteorobs.org/storms.html