[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Radio software

Re hi Breandan,
Meteor work perfectly on laptop computer (I use one in my home), if the
speed processor is down 300 Mhz...
I know another problem : the band pass of the interface. If you use one
pro reciever ex: AOR scanner or radio-am receiver the sampling doesn't work
because the signal output is too sharp.
Meteor electronic interfacing filtering the frequency up to 800 Hz.
Ideally Meteor work with an inexpensive installation ex : car radio or domestic
type FM radio and old computer 486 or Pentium 200.
Meteor recycle old things  :))
Please re-test with old computer and verify the output of your receiver.
Regards,
Pierre

http://www.meteorobs.org/storms.html