[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs)Geminids Dec 13/14 <Singapore>

Hi folks:

 Just a quick note to say even in light polluted and hazy
sky (LM 3+), I managed to witness a heighten level of
Geminids. At 20 minutes pass midnight local time (UT 16:20),
I saw 5 meteors in less than a span of 5 minutes. There were
no green meteors, most were white. Only one left a wake.
 I rushed home to bring back two watecs and had 1 hour
recording each. However from UT 17-18 less than 12
additional were seen...

rgds
yKChia
Singapore