[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Recent NAMN Observations

Due to the large number of reports we received during November, I have
posted the latest observations on our website instead of sending it out as
email. A total of 151 observers worldwide contributed to our efforts,
reporting over 550 hours of observations. A record 112,441 Leonids were
reported this year! The showers reported included:

Shower                   # Observed
Alpha Monocerotids             136
Andromedid                       1
Delta Eridanids                  1
Epsilon Geminids                13
Iota Aurigids                   44
Leonids                    112,441
Northern Taurids               180
Orionids                        50
Southern Taurids               133
Taurids, combined radiant      243
Sporadics                     3242

Our thanks go to all observers who contributed observations during this
period!

Clear skies, and happy holidays!

Mark Davis, sc.meteors@home.com
Goose Creek, South Carolina, USA