[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) a hint which helped me!

Hi all
I noticed some on this list had trouble trying to estimate magnitude
because they don't know how to. I too could not do this either.
However, someone on the list said that Jupiter is Mag
-2.7. This was very a helpful bit of info to me because I can now able
to use this as a reference point in estimating mags.
This is why it is good to be on the meteorobs list!
I also notice how it is good idea to have a FM radio as a backup in
case its cloudy & you can't see any meteors!
Cheers
Geoff <Cooma NSW Australia>