[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Amateur micrometeorite hunters pictures

This material was collected where the rain washes off my roof, with a
small magnet inside a ziplock bag. I have no idea if I found any
micrometeorites yet.

Maybe someone can have a look and give me their opinion.

I'd be very greatfull.

Click on the link below to see the pics.

http://sunwatt.mystarbanddot net/micromM.htm

My home is in Newton county Arkansas. This area is very remote,
surrounded by thousands of acres of forest.

The magnification is around 60X on most, but one or two may be at 200X.

Jim Hale
http://www.meteorobs.org/storms.html