[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Geminids from KS

 Was successful in running 130 miles West of KC metro area(Again!)
and got almost 3 hours of counts.

  We broke info. down into 10 min. increments and recorded mag.s
as well.  Chi Orionids activity was noticeable, and saw 3 what I would say
were certain early Ursids.  We observed from near Junction City KS, avoiding
the Low pressure cloud deck that just won't leave the KC metro area.

 Some activity from fainter, slower meteors drew my attention from N Auriga
or extreme Eastern Perseus.

 More detailed report to follow later on Sunday afternoon.

Bert and Ashley from Overland Park KS
http://www.meteorobs.org/storms.html