[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) clouded out here

Clouded out here in Kansas. Trying to see if I captured the asteroid wt24 on
my photos.
Meanwhile the video newscast my students are producing about asteroid impact
is coming along. It explains differences about asteroids, comets and meteors
and consequences of of asteroid impacts. It will also tie into some
educational standards (which is not my main focus though for doing the video).

Dr. Eric Flescher (KCStarguy@aol.com)
webmaster Eric's Black Sun Eclipse website -
http://www.ericsblacksuneclipse.com -editor- Black Sun eclipse newsletter
(eclipse and astronomy news) to subscribe send email to
blacksunnews-subscribe@egroups.com- Eclipse Train Land cruise June 2001-
Host/presenter-  Eric's Black Sun Eclipse 2001 Africa video
http://www.meteorobs.org/storms.html