[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) first update Leonids 2001 photogallery

----- Original Message -----
From: Kevin Smith <kevsmith@globalnet.codot uk>
To: <meteorobs@atmob.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2001 3:13 PM
Subject: Re: (meteorobs) first update Leonids 2001 photogallery

> Had a look at a couple, very nice, got fed up with waiting for a down
load.
Sorry for this but the pictures do not come in low resolution

(330 tot 440 KB) even whit a 56k modem you have to got a minute or two
but then........................

> An idea of file size would be helpful, and a thumbnail wouldn't go a miss.
your right .........

> Sorry pal, moved on to others that are more accessable.

(?????.......Get ADSL pal)

> Nice what I saw well done, and heartily jealous :-)

There still getting better.......
LOOOOK

Robert

http://www.meteorobs.org/storms.html