[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Photo's by the Sino-Dutch Leonid Expedition 2001

Hi all,

After weeks of hard work we finally managed to show you some results of our
Sino-Dutch Leonid Expedition 2001 of which listowner Lew Gramer knows all
about it while he was amidst us at Dr. Jin Zhu's Xinglong station which is
part of the National Astronomical Observatories of China (NAOC).
The expedition turned out to be extremely successfull: many Leonid meteors,
some of them with long persisting trains, have been photographed. We also
carried out multistation video-observations but these are only in the
beginning stage of evaluation.
For more information regarding the Sino-Dutch Leonid Expedition 2001 please
consult the DMS website at: http://www.dmsweg.org which also shows lots of
results.

Best wishes and clear skies,

Casper.
Sino-Dutch Leonid Expedition 2001

Casper ter Kuile, Dutch Meteor Society (DMS)
Akker 145, NL-3732 XD, De Bilt, The Netherlands
Tel. +(31)-30-2203170, Fax. +(31)-30-2202695
GSM-BEN: +(31)-6-24242445, GSM-KPN: +(31)-6-20247982
Private E-mail: casper.ter.kuile@xs4alldot nl
General E-mail: casper.ter.kuile@wanadoodot nl
Astro E-mail: casper.ter.kuile@dmsweb.org
Webmaster E-mail: webmaster@dmsweb.org