[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) a little help

Hi Tom!

I´ve been checking and I have found a perfect radiant candidate, the
Delta Arietids( Trigo, Meteoros: Fragmentos de Cometas y Asteroides),
this radiant are very slow meteors (Vg 13), period Dec 08-Dec 14, Max.
Dec 09 and RA 52 Dec +22. Are listed by Terentjeva too, Delta Arietids
North-Q-South (nº70).
The slow meteors saw by Bert and Ashley ( bertunit@aol.com ) and Felix
A. Martínez could be too.

Any other posibles radiants?

Clear Skies!

Francisco Ocaña

Tom Fleming escribió:

> I have been analyzing my photos. I captured a 'sporadic' this I also
> detected visuallydot it was slow moving, bluish to the eye and pulsed on
> entry. If this was part of one of the minor showers, could you help me
> identify it.Coordinates of the beginning of the burn: R. A. 3 hr 21
> min  DEC +3 deg 25 'Coordinates of the end of the burn:          R.A.
> 3 hr 48 min  DEC -1 deg  15' It started in Cetus on its border,
> crossed  through lower Taurus and terminated in Eridanus. Tom
http://www.meteorobs.org/storms.html

Follow-Ups: References: