[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) stop sending me e-mail!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have removed this person from the list, per their request.

Please note that actions like this are extremely rude - and are often grounds
for being banned from our list. If you are receiving 'meteorobs' email, it is
because you (or someone doing a pretty good job pretending to be you!) asked to
receive it. And as some of our kind readers already informed this person, there
are instructions on how to STOP receiving the emails at the bottom of each one:

*If these instructions are too complex, do not worry... But please do NOT post
your questions to the list!* Instead, simply email your concerns privately to:

    owner-meteorobs@atmob.org

The other 700 people around the planet reading our list, some of whom have very
slow connections, simply do not need or want to read about your difficulties.

Clear skies for the Holidays, all, and thanks for your help making this one of
the friendliest and most on-topic astronomy forums on the Internet (IMHO)!

Lew Gramer <owner-meteorobs@atmob.org>

http://www.meteorobs.org/storms.html

Follow-Ups: References: