[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) stop sending me e-mail!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Please excuse the following, dear readers: sometimes, even *I* have to vent.)

OK, now THIS person has been removed... Again, DO NOT SEND YOUR UNSUBSCRIPTION
REQUESTS TO THE WHOLE LIST! Not only is it discourteous to do so, it also makes
you look like a fool before hundreds of intelligent and highly educated people.

Further, it may ban you from ever subscribing to a list I administer again...

If you need help, have comments, want to complain or whatever, email the LIST
ADMINISTRATORS PRIVATELY at: owner-meteorobs@atmob.org

Clear skies everyone!
Lew Gramer

http://www.meteorobs.org/storms.html