[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) delta Arietids (Re: a little help)

Quoten Francisco Ocaņa <paco1987@jazzfree.com>:

> Hi Tom!
>
> I´ve been checking and I have found a perfect radiant candidate, the
> Delta Arietids( Trigo, Meteoros: Fragmentos de Cometas y Asteroides),
> this radiant are very slow meteors (Vg 13), period Dec 08-Dec 14, Max.
> Dec 09 and RA 52 Dec +22. Are listed by Terentjeva too, Delta Arietids
> North-Q-South (nē70).

Hi Tom, Francisco,

I can add to this that several meteors of this stream are present in the DMS
video orbits database. Activity seems to extend from the second half of
November onto late December. Note that the radiant area is very wide, as a
result of the very low velocity.

Marco Langbroek
Dutch Meteor Society
http://www.meteorobs.org/storms.html