[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Geminids photos

Hi all,

I've uploaded the best of my Geminid pics to my web space. You may notice
that some of the meteor trails are broken - this is because i used a
rotating shutter in front of one of my two cameras. All photos are on Kodak
Royal Gold 400 film which has been pushed one stop(to effectively make it
800 iso film). The first and third photos are the exceptions,both having
been pushed 2 stops.

See the pics here :

<http://www.btinternet.com/~l.stachowicz/pics/geminids-2001/geminids-2001.htm>

Leo